The tears come streaming down your face when you lose something you can’t replace.
It’s been one year already. 365 days. Even after all this time, we miss it like it was yesterday. It’s funny how a tv show can change people’s life. After One Tree Hill, we started to see the world with different eyes. We found comfort in fictional characters, in a fictional city. Isn’t that weird? Well, for us it’s normal.
You make me feel like home is where you are.
On September 23rd of 2003, One Tree Hill was introduced in our lives. And on April 4th of 2012 we had to say goodbye. One of the most painful days of our lives. We loved the show so much, we spent so much time watching the episodes that we just couldn’t imagine that this day would come. But it did come. And it was perfect. As Mark said, the last episode was a love letter to the fans.
Hands down this is the best date I can ever remember.
The characters. What One Tree Hill would be without all the characters? Mark has elaborated each character so perfectly and with so much passion. They taught so much within their own experience. We saw them happy and sad. We had many psychos, lovers, villains. We saw a lot of babies being born. We lost some of them, too.
You have stolen my heart.
So thank you Mark Schwahn and Joe Davola. Thank you for all the amazing moments that we experienced with One Tree Hill, for all the beautiful quotes and voiceovers, for all the good songs that were perfectly chosen. You gave to us the little show that could, and after the nine years it became the epic show that did. We will always love the show with all our hearts, and we will always be very proud to say that we were part of this. There’s only one Tree Hill, and is our home. Always and forever.
For you I’d wait ‘til kingdom come.
And I miss your face like hell.
- dclaire13 reblogged this from toga-party
- dclaire13 likes this
- juliebastianelli likes this
- forever-a-noodle likes this
- forever-a-noodle reblogged this from toga-party
- l0vegloria reblogged this from toga-party
- createyourowninfinity likes this
- thenaleyuniverse reblogged this from toga-party
- louislyfruiner reblogged this from toga-party
- rachel-monteiths reblogged this from toga-party
- rachel-monteiths likes this
- leah110 reblogged this from toga-party
- laura-in-w0nderland reblogged this from toga-party
- laura-in-w0nderland likes this
- jesslynshepard likes this
- williemoreau likes this
- l0vesewn reblogged this from nojonasnolife
- l0vesewn likes this
- nojonasnolife reblogged this from toga-party
- macieandhaz likes this
- strikesatmidnight reblogged this from toga-party
- always-takeyour-monsters-on likes this
- swissgleek91 reblogged this from toga-party
- swissgleek91 likes this
- the-journey-is-the-destination11 likes this
- bananasontoast reblogged this from jonas-devil-trap
- laharik reblogged this from fuckyeah-oth
- joy-believes reblogged this from thehighestmountains
- thehighestmountains reblogged this from othbrookesworld
- acts-rox reblogged this from fuckyeah-oth
- mimundoperfecto23 likes this
- cassidylong23 reblogged this from onetreehillismylife
- dailystruggless reblogged this from othbrookesworld
- let-the-rhythm-bl0w-your-mind reblogged this from scotthaley
- behappynoregret likes this
- scotthaley reblogged this from toga-party
- were-they-wrong reblogged this from keepsmilingandstopcrying
- societysuck likes this
- firesidepartyanthem likes this
- sarah-croain reblogged this from onetreehill-etc
- brookeerin likes this
- the-perks-of-reblogging-you reblogged this from onthecountofsix
- onthecountofsix reblogged this from toga-party
- sheslikecoldcoffee reblogged this from engiexworld and added:
- fame-will-come-one-day likes this
- othfamily likes this
- sexylady202 reblogged this from thereisonlyonetreehilll
- sexylady202 likes this
- strength-en likes this
- act-asif likes this